Monday, November 28, 2011

"O my people, trust in Him at all times. Pour out your heart to Him, for God is our refuge." - Psalm 62:8

Trust. From my experience, it seems to me that most people either have much difficulty trusting or they trust too easily and entrust too much about themselves too quickly. I think most of us struggle with it in one way or another. But how often do we fully trust God with every aspect of our life? When is the last time we have truly "poured out our hearts" to the Lover and Creator of our hearts? This week my challenge for you is to get vulnerable with God. He created you and knows the innermost thoughts and desires of your heart. Open your heart to Him in the same way He opens His heart to you. Seek refuge in the Lord God of Hosts. 

I hope you have a great week! Seek His peace always. You are loved. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment