Monday, November 21, 2011

"Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things He does for me." -Psalm 103:2

This verse gives a really beautiful perspective to praise. "Let all that I am praise the Lord." I know I find it easy to praise God when I am listening to praise and worship music, which is wonderful in itself, but is that really letting all that I am praise the Lord? There really is so much more to a person. Praise and worship music is a fantastic way to help us start to praise God, but I think letting all that I am praise the Lord involves my every moment of the day, my every thought that passes through my head, my every mood I go through, and my every interaction I have with other people. When I look at it this way, I find it much harder to truly allow God to be praised by everything in me. This week I challenge you to let go. Give God everything. Allow Him into the deepest parts of you, and let every aspect of your being praise Him! For He truly has done so much good for us! :)

Have a wonderful week! You are loved! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment