Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what He requires of you, and He will provide you with all these other things." - Matthew 6:33

This week I want to invite you to do a reality check on your life. Where are you focusing your time and energy? Look beyond the chaos of everyday life, what are you really concerning yourself with? This verse tells us to be concerned above EVERYTHING else with the Kingdom of God and with what He requires of you. I know I can't honestly say I always put the Kingdom of God above everything else in my life. This week I challenge you to find one way in your everyday life you can put the Kingdom first. For example, I am going to try to make sure to start my day with prayer, because I usually don't remember to pray right when I wake up. Find something that works for you. For God promises that when we concern ourselves with the Kingdom of God above all else, He provides us with everything else we might need. 

Have a wonderful week! Never forget that you are loved! God bless you always! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment