Monday, October 29, 2012

"The Lord will work out His plans for our life - for Your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for You made me." - Psalm 138:8


This verse is simple, but can be really helpful in our lives. I think we have all heard that God will take care of our lives and make things work out, but how beautiful it is to be able to pray in faith that we truly believe that He will take care of us! There is one thing to hear something about God, but there is something else to believe that truth in faith. And I think this verse just gives us a beautiful example of how to make that happen in our everyday lives. This week I challenge you to step out in faith. Think about a truth of the faith that you have heard over and over, but haven't really taken to heart. This week, take the step of faith and proclaim it with faith! Radical faith will change this world. 

God bless you all! You are in my prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment